I, the internationally renowned, fictional, cigar-smoking, infamous genius of evil, villainous mastermind, sworn enemy to every form of government and law enforcement, and general all-around arch-nemesis of anything that resembles good, Roberto Rustapopoulos, have started this blog to keep track of my learnings about the rust programming language and to help other developers orient towards this technology.
Here I am swatting a particularly pesky bug.
Here are two of my other blogs about technology.
- Deliverystack.net – Headless Content Management with ASP.NET Core
- wslguy.net – Using Windows Subsystem for Linux
Here are a few pots about rust from wslguy.
- My Initial Impressions of the Rust Programming Language – wslguy.net
- Build and Run Windows and Linux Binaries of Rust Programs from Bash with WSL – wslguy.net
- Rust: cannot be used to concatenate two `&str` strings/error[E0369]: cannot add `String` to `&str` – wslguy.net
- Rust: Beware Parentheses on If Conditionals – wslguy.net
- Rust Command Line Tool to Access Windows Features and Commands – wslguy.net